The windows you choose for your home matters. Other windows need upgrades to reach our standards.
Standard Features: Literature Here
• Energy star rated (northern zone)
• Foam-filled frame
• Double-strength glass
• 25-year glass breakage warranty
• Lifetime warranty insulated glass seal failure
• Lifetime warranty on parts/frame and sash
• Fusion welded / hand sanded miters
• All windows utilize a warm edge, innovative spacer
• All windows utilize Tri-fin weather-stripping• Hung windows have constant force stainless steel balances
• Hung windows have equal sight lines
• Hung windows have extruded ½ screen
• All windows are a full 3.25 frame depth
• All windows have balance cavity covers
• All windows are available in white or tan
• All windows have a 10-year transfer to 2nd owner
Double-hung windows are best suited to traditional architectural styles. Feature an upper and lower sash that slide vertically past each other in a single frame. Both sashes tilt in for convenient cleaning.
Casement windows are hinged on the left or right side and open outward in a swinging motion. Casements deliver the most unobstructed viewing areas and ventilation of any operating window.
Sliding windows include one stationary sash and one sash that moves to the right or left in grooves or tracks. It may also be referred to as a roller or glider window.
Bay windows consist of three individual units. The center unit is parallel to the exterior wall. The left and right-side (flanking) units are aligned at 30 or 45-degree angles.
Bow windows extend outward to create the illusion of a rounded (arched) wall. A bow window consists of four or more adjoining windows installed on a radius from the building’s wall.
Single-hung windows feature a stationary top sash and a bottom sash that slides upward vertically. Available with a tilt or side-load removable sash for easy cleaning.
Multi-slide patio doors are ideal for nearly any patio or deck. Vinyl multi-slide patio doors are durable and open smoothly and easily mum air circulation.
Skylights are a popular option for bringing natural light into a home. Even a single skylight can transform a room, adding 30% more light than a single window. Skylights are commonly regarded as a transformational design concept.
Awning windows are compatible with various architectural styles; they are hinged at the top and open from the bottom in an upward swing.